Saturday

Santa Clause is coming to town

A very late start to the day today but then I didnt sleep too well last night. I have this awful TCP taste in my mouth from the dental work I had done yesterday yaks....... I am rather sore this morning but will just take more tablets and feel a lot better, yeah.

Paul and I shall be nipping into town for lunch today, grabbing some fresh veg and just have a wander around, which I love.

I thought I would show you this lovely gingerbread tin that Katerina gave me, oh dont worry it was empty, she ate all the gingerbread men but I filled it with mini tarts. Not too many of these left now.



The postman left me a lovely parcel yesterday from Cyprus. Here is the card that Christiana made for us this year.

As promised, here are the rest of the Christmas cards that we have received, quite a few of them, all lovely.















Thank you so much for reading my blog today, I would like to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Hope that Santa visits and that you get all that you wish for.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: