Friday

Friday Feeling and Christmas Card No.,16,17, 18 and 19

Just 9 sleeps to go till we get to see what Santa has left us, stuff ourselves silly with Christmas lunch and all the chocolate. I hope you are more prepared than I am. I do have a few more presents to get and wrap but the majority of my cards have been posted out, the decorations are all up, the house is all clean and I am feeling extremely chilled, which is great as its Friday.

I havent made as many Christmas cards as I usually do but here are four more for you to have a look at. These are for the grandchildren, all cuties.
and in a little more detail





Tonight there is a craft club get together at Spondon. It's a Christmas fuddle so I shall go along, have a little nibble, a little chatter and colour in some birthday cards that I need for the end of this year and the beginning of January, getting well in advance of myself.
Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful weekend x

2 comments:

Jackie said...

A delightful set of cards Tracey. I am pleased that I have given you an idea, I hope you will share with us when you have made it :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

lovely cards as always - where did you get these cards I know I asked on Friday but I forgot? best wishes Lesley x