Monday

Bank Holiday Monday

A later start for me today but it doesnt matter, I deserve a lie in now and again. Unfortunately Paul doesnt get today off work, its just a normal Monday morning for him which means that I get the day to myself.  I shall be going back to work tomorrow which will be nice.
A big *wave* and a * hello*  to my new followers, the numbers are increasing all the time which is lovely, thank you for taking the time to have a read.
Today its a bit of a tidy up, putting things away and getting things ready for work tomorrow but I do hope to get into the craft room this afternoon or evening as I have a few birthday cards to finish off.  I think the majority of our family were born in the month of May as I have lots and lots of cards to give out.
What about this little bag in a box, isnt it lovely.  I received this recently from Elvie, she had made loads of them, thank you Elvie.
Elvies bag in a box.















Here is a card that I have made using some of the new products in the Summer Mini Catalogue.  I saw this on the big wide net and fell in love with it so I cant claim fame for the design but it was one of those that you see and you just have to CASE it straight away, which is what I did.

 
I have used the new designer papers which are called Twitterpatted and are a must have, really, on one side they are so pretty and femanine and on the other side rather masculine.  Then the stamp set, that is Apothacary which is wonderful.  The buttons match the papers and stamp set but then, best of all, there are some dies which cut out the stamps perfectly.   I am really really excited about this set and want to spend hours playing with it but I cant do that just yet but maybe tomorrow night I will. If only I had felt well enough whilst I have been off work, drat.
The sunshine is out so I am off to open all the windows of the house to get some fresh air in and have a tidy up.
Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful (dry) day.

UPDATED  I finally remembered to put a copy of the new Summer Mini Catalogue on my blog, which should take you straight to the first page so you can flick through it virtually.  If you would like a proper copy, please give me a ring 01332 721877 and I will drop one off to you.


1 comment:

Sue said...

Morning Tracey what a fab card n such prety colours Elvies bag in a box looks good n well done you on having a lie in no chance today as back to work hope it goes well and youre not to tired Luv Sue x