Tuesday

Less is More Week 66

The challenge this week set by Chrissie and Mandi over at Simply Less is More is YELLOW.  Goodness, that is such a hard one for me.  Now I know I have a lovely duck stamp amongst my many stamps and can I find it?  No, did I lend it out, doubtful but, I will be searching again tonight to see if it turns up.  You should see my craft room now, its a right state, hay ho, something to keep me busy after tea.

Anyway, here is my entry for this weeks Challenge.

After a few attempts, I finally settled to enter this card into the Less is More Yellow Challenge

This is a bit of a close up

The inside of the card
 There are already lots and lots of super cards submitted and I will be having a great time to visit as many blogs as I can.  Thanks for having a read

10 comments:

Chrissie said...

I have a couple of stamp sets that are conspicuous by their absence Tracey... isn't it annoying when you can't find something!
This little mouse looks really cute with his yellow balloon!
Lovely colouring... super card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Diane said...

Absolutely smashing

Diane said...

Absolutely smashing

Marrigje said...

After I spend hours looking for one particular stamp, I decided to re-organise my stash. Which is a monster project, not only because I have a lot, but also because my living room is my craft room too, so I can not leave anything lying around.

I love this little mouse, made a great card with it.

Marrigje

Jackie said...

Lovely choice Tracey, good luck with the challenge :o)
Jackie xx

Viv said...

Cute little mouse - and I love the yellow ballon!

Sue said...

Ahhhhh Tracey super sweet Luv Sue x

Lyn S said...

This is so cute!!

Lesley said...

love all the mice cards they are soooooooooooooo cute best wishes Lesley x

Mandi said...

So sweet, lovely card
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"