Tuesday

It's the 1st May and perhaps instead of saying White Rabbits I should have said White Ducks.  Well who else feels like a duck, with all this rain?  I am not complaining about the rain as I really dont mind it,  we need it for the garden, its good for topping up the pond and good, if you are a duck.

Well it is time for Tuesday's Twitterings again.  I am starting to feel a lot better now. I went off for a blood test first thing this morning and will go back to the docs on Friday to see if I can return to work next week.  This cold/chest infection really has knocked me for six but as I said....starting to feel better.  Thanks to everyone for your good wishes. 

I havent done a lot of crafting, thought about it but not done it.  I havent spent too much time on the computer either in fact, I havent done a lot in the last 10 days but obviously, I needed to rest.  I have watched lots of telly, caught up on the soaps and looked at the crafting channels.  Hopefully now that all the medication is finished I will get a bit more energy back to do some things, fingers crossed.

I can tell you what I have been doing and that is looking through all the new products that Stampin Up have to offer as from today as today, is THE day that the Summer Mini Catalogue is out and I think I know what is on every page now.  There are some lovely new things which, I hope to share with you over the next couple of weeks so you will have to keep nipping back to my blog to see what is new.

I am really excited about a couple of new goodies in particular, I am in love with the new hostess set Pedal Presents and the whole set of Bordering on Romance.  This set includes edgelits dies, embossing folders as well as the stamp set....something not to be missed.  Fortunatly we have until the end of August to play with all the goodies from this catalogue, WHHOOPPPEE. 

AND  have you heard the other news from Stampin' Up! today  £99.00, yes £99.00 for the Stampin' Up Starter kit, what a bargain this is.
 
You get to choose £130 worth of goodies to get you started and you pay £99.00.  Your goodies get shipped to you free and you also receive £45 of business supply goods. MAY is certainly the time to join Stampin' Up! if this is something that you have been considering.  PLUS, if you sign up during the month of May, you get your fees for the next Convention in Mainz, German, paid for you.  Yes that is right, £149 Convention ticket all paid for. (you will have to pay for flights and accommodation yourself).  So, what are you waiting for?  Give me a call on 01332 721877 to find out how to sign up with Stampin' Up!, get goodies at discounted prices, get free products and get an entrance ticket to the convention.  
Teeny Tiny Tags, Simply Soft, some scrap Tempting Torquoise card, jewlerry tag punch and some brads
I made some thank you cards for May



A close up     
Thanks for having a read today and I hope you manage to stay dry.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

It's good to hear that you are feeling a bit better Tracey. Love your thank you cards :o)
Jackie xx