Sunday

Even sunnier Sunday

I was up with the larks this morning but that was just what I wanted.  I needed to get a bit of ironing done before it got too warm, or before my feet started to get too swollen.  Yes I am suffering with my feet and legs, they are swelling up so much and are very painful at night.  I am told that this is what happens when you put on weight so its back on the big D from tomorrow.  I wouldnt be able to cope in Cyprus in a few weeks time with this pain so  the weight has to come off.

Yesterday I did lots of bits and pieces and today I have been pottering too.  The garden is coming on lovely and I will take some photographs soon so you can see what we have been up to.  As promised here are some more of my birthday cards and I will share the rest with you tomorrow, I dont want to bore everyone.

A bit of a close up










And there are still more to show you.  

Well thanks for having a read, tomorrow is the start of a brand new week.  Have a lovely evening

1 comment:

Lesley said...

you had some lovely birthday cards best wishes Lesley x