Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitterings

Tuesday and I returned to work today, that's it,  moving on.

Do you know I cant believe how many lotions and potions I have started to use.  After the shower and dry and brushing of the teeth its, a cream for the heels of my feet, to keep them soft.  A cream for the dry patches I have on my torso, its a medication one (caused by stress), then its the Molton & Brown cream for my arms and legs to keep them feeling lovely and smooth.  I use a cream to clean my face, yes I know that I washed it in the shower and I used a makeup remover before I went to bed last night but even so.  And then, I put on another cream so that I dont look my age, well I can try cant I.  No wonder I need a good hour in a morning before I come downstairs for my cuppa ohhh to be young again.  I used to get up, have a shower, get dressed and be downstairs ready to go out in 15 minutes lol......

I am sitting here waiting for the UPS man to arrive with some SU goodies. I hope to sort them out, pack them and start delivering tonight so, get ready for that phone call.  If you would like to collect your goodies please feel free to do so.

Here is a card that I rejected for the less is more challenge this week.  I started off with this

but it is a little over the top for me,
So then I made another one, without the ribbon but it still wasnt quite right.


So the one I ended up with will be on my blog a little later tonight with a link to Less is More. I am still working on birthday cards for the family so its a bit of a busy time for me but, I can put my feet up this weekend as Paul is taking me away for my birthday.  Lucky me.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely evening


2 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful CAS cards Tracey, I prefer the one without the ribbon :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

So cute and without thew ribbon for me too Luv Sue x