Friday

Photograph Overload and, the weekend is nearly here

Yeah, the weekend is nearly here, I have a busy day at work first and then it will start, cant wait.
Well it really is photograph overload so be prepared. First of all, here a little shop I found in Amsterdam, if you look closely you can see the BIG stamp outside the shop, it was wonderful ha ha


Of course, my special day was to see the tulips and see the tulips we did, 100000's of them.  They were a beautiful sight and a memory that I will always treasure

 

 

At the tulip park there was an indoor orchid show and I do love orchids.  I took 100's of photograps of them but I think that this is one of my favourite

 

 It was our great nieces birthday whilst we were away and this little card was made for her




 We came home on Tuesday and after a busy afternoon we went and had a birthday meal with the family and here I am with some of the grandchildren



Paul surprised me with a birthday cake that he had organised, he even remembered the candles so the grandchildren helped me blow the candles out and take them out of the cake.

I also got home to so many more cards, flowers, presents and a new brother.  Yes I got a sewing machine so watch this space now cause as soon as I have time that will be it, I shall be doing allsorts.

Waving hello *waving* to my new follower, thanks for joining the reading list.

Now I really must get myself sorted for my start to the weekend, thanks for visiting today x





2 comments:

Sue said...

Fab photos Tracey oooooo i wish i could visit that shop and the tulips look stunning bought back so many memories of when i went with my Mum many years ago also many thanks for afternoon tea at Melbourne hall it was lovely to share in your celebration Luv sue x

Joe R said...

Beautiful pictures of Amsterdam - glad you had a great weekend and a wonderful birthday best wishes Lesley x