Thursday

Opps

opps, Mr. Blogger didnt publish my posts which I thought I had all ready and waiting to go.  I dont know what I did wrong but hay ho, its not the end of the world.  Here are a few more of my birthday cards and can  you believe, there are still lots of pieces to share with you.

The front of the little book
One of the inner pages
Another of the inner pages
The back of the little book




















CONGRATULATIONS CHRISTINA - yes Christina won the raffle prize of a 6 x 6 scrapbook.

Here is one of the cards I have made using the Stampin Up Jumbo handle and three of the builder wheel rollers together.  I am in the process of making the same card in pink, I will show you how it turns out.

Tomorrow is the first Friday of June so you know where I shall be tomorrow night.  It's the Derby Dabblers crafting get together and Anne is going to give us a demo of how she made my birthday card.  If you fancy a couple of hours of crafting with like minded folk, why not come along to St. Martins Church Hall in Allenton, Derby, 6.30 - 9.30.  The cost is £3.00 and that includes room hire, tea/coffee and some biscuits/cakes.  It really is a lovely evening and the more the merrier, just remember to bring a mug and a name badge.  As Anne is doing a demo I have emailed out all the bits that you need to create the card, just let me know if you didnt get the email.

Thanks for having a read and hope to see you soon

No comments: