Thursday

Bordering on Romance

Oh I had a brilliant time going round all the WOYWW blogs yesterday whilst I was havin my cuppa, my coffee, my lunch and even last night, naughty me.  So inspirational and I got lots and lots of comments about my desk too, just the tonic I needed. There are still quite a few more places I have to visit but I will do this every time I have half an hour.
Today I shall do a little more pottering, feeling quite a lot better.  I may get into the craft room for a while or I may not.  I seem to have a bit of a problem now with my legs, they are all very very swollen, bright red and I guess just twice the size that they should be.  A good job I am back at the doc tomorrow.
I fancied some proper bread yesterday, you know, from a proper loaf so I nipped out to Birds, very lucky to have this shop round the corner.  Anyway, got my loaf, put two slices in the toaster for lunch and it was scrummy but, what I didnt realise was that the crusts had cut my tongue and my mouth.  How daft am I...so now its back to packet bread again.
In just a couple of weeks I am going to be 50 years old.  I am not too concerned about being that age but I dont want to feel 50 nor look 50 cause inside I am still in my 20's, I wonder if that feeling ever changes?  We have already decided not to have a big Birthday Party (as far as I am aware) but Paul is whisking me away to Amsterdam as I have always wanted to see the tulip fields and what a way to remember the day.  We shall be going out for a meal with the family and hopefully there will be a little celebration with friends.  Something for me to look forward to once I go back to work on Tuesday.
Here are a couple of cards that I have made with the new stamp set, Bordering on Romance.  I have lots and lots more ideas but its just a case of finding the time to make the cards and having the mojo to do them but, I will get round to them, as soon as I can.


I have just realised that I havent put on a link for the new Summer Catalogue, I will do that straight away, silly me.  If you would like a copy of this to flick through the pages, just let me know.

Thanks for having a read today



1 comment:

Sue said...

Just love this card Luv Sue x