Wednesday

WOYWW No. 153

Wednesday again and time to have a nosey at all those wonderful crafting desks that everyone is going to share today.  I will be looking at them  tonight after I get home from work.  If you are not sure what I am talking about,  then nip over to Julias Blog.

My desk is not as tidy as it was last week because I have been a busy little bee.  I am still working my way through birthday cards for the family and these have to go out tomorrow.  I did finish the man tree card from last Wednesday for my uncle.  Oh I realise that I still have a lot of clear desk to work on so that's okay.

Thanks for having a read and a look at my untidy but creative worktop.

Have a lovely day

6 comments:

Lynn holland said...

Busy lady with all your family cards.
I have to have a clean sweep before I start a new job.
Lynn 40
One I made earlier today

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...super tidy desk with some fabby looking cards...loVely work thanks for sharing...Mel :) #30
P.S. when I clicked on your name I was taken to woyww152! and had to go into your blog to get to 153... :)

Karen said...

Great work space, I hope you manage to get all your birthday cards done :)

Have a fab WOYWW and a lovely week, Hugs, Karen xx #49

Unknown said...

Hi Tracey - if I am not mistaken I think you have linked the wrong WOYWW post today. I got to the right one and I have to say your idea of messy and mine are not the same. I wish my desk looked like yours right now!!
Happy WOYWW to you Helen 50

Redanne said...

Not quite sure if it you or me but I was taken to last week's post and made a comment over there! Your desk looks very tidy this week too. Anne #2

Sue said...

Well Tracey there is no way that this desk is untidy call round here n look at mine har har Luv Sue x