Saturday

Sunny Saturday


Goodness, what a busy and wonderful week that was, where do the days go to?  I havent had chance to take part in WOYWW nor the Less is More this last week but hopefully there will be some spare time next week to have a play.

This week I have crafted with more than 25 lovely ladies, we have made some wonderful cards and had lots of laughs.  Here are a couple of the cards we have done, lots more to follow tomorrow







I have managed to clean my craft room too, arent I good but the cleaning, washing, ironing and other chores are all piling up.  Paul (hubby) reckons I need an assistant so, if there is anyone out there who fancies crafting and cutting up card and cleaning up the mess a couple of times a week, give me a shout.

We have had lots of birthdays, dad, sister, mum in law's birthday this week (84) as well as the eldest grandaughter (12) and anniversary so a couple of cards to show you too.


 
 I went out for a birthday tea last weekend with some friends and the cards/gifts I got are wonderful. I have had lots more this week too so its going to be birthday card overload for you, which I am sure you dont mind, some today and some tomorrow
Detail of the card below




And what a difference a day makes to the weather, isnt it wonderful, well for those of us who like the heat, (a wonderful friend, Jackie, doesnt so sorry Jackie).  I have my table and chairs out, the umbrella is up and the garden is being planted bit by bit.  Anytime you fancy a cool drink (there is cider, shandy and pop in the fridge), please feel free to call around for a while.

I am missing talking to my daughters and I hope to catch up with them tomorrow.  They too are very busy, Sophia is doing her exams at her first year in Uni, Christiana is busy making jewlery and cards and Katerina is getting over her foundation year in Preston.  Just about 10 weeks to go and then I shall be with them.............cant wait.

On top of the busy week we have had some news about my mum, she has been diagnosed with skin cancer.  Such a worry.  She has this on her nose and at the beginning of July they will attempt to remove it.  Obviously this is going to be on our minds constantly now but she is being so positive about it all which is great. 

Moving on, raffle tickets, yes everyone had a raffle ticket this week and the winner of the 6 x 6 scrapbook album is
if you have this ticket, please let me know. If no one comes forward by the time we have another Crafty Week, I shall put it back into the raffle box.

Well, I guess its time for me to start on those chores.  Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful weekend



1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a lot of gorgeous cards Tracey, your own and the ones you received. You are right abiout me and the heat, it is punishing for me and I am praying for cooler temperatures soon :o)
Jackie xx