Monday

Another Monday Morning

There isn't long left for Sale a Bration.  If you would like a last minute party, get your hands on freebies and just craft the night away, let me know and I shall come armed with everything you need to make it a lovely crafty evening including a raffle, a couple of cards to make and lots of answers to your questions.  You can even sign up, on the night and join my wonderful team that is going to have a little get together, very soon.  Give me a call on 01332 721877 and we can sort out your crafty event but dont forget, it all ends on 22nd March.

For those that have been following my blog, you will know that I have decided to have 12 KEY words for 2013.  The first word was ONCE and I am so pleased that I did this one first.  It means that I can find things when I need them because I put everything away immediately, handling it only once, I dont have my little piles everywhere and life is just a lot easier.  In February the word I had was GONE.  I have thrown away a lot of things, given away tons and sold quite a bit too.  I shall make sure that I keep up with the 2 words throughout March along with the new word for March which is ME.  March is going to be a ME month where I am doing as much as I can for myself, my health and my wellbeing.

The diet is going well, I will be going back on the scales next week.  I dont want to do it daily because all it is, is a number.  If my clothes fit, it means I havent put on and if they get bigger, it means that the weight is coming off.  I dont want to beat myself up over it.  I have done so well with the smoking, or lack of and getting other things on track, that the weight is just another little thing to work at along the way.

No Tuesday at Traceys tomorrow  I am afraid but I do hope to catch up with everyone soon.

I didnt get a card from Katerina and the girls yesterday for Mother's day but, I did get this


I hope you manage to stay warm and dry today and thanks for having a read.  







No comments: