Saturday

Soggy Saturday

The heavens really have opened this morning and it has poured it down.  I guess the best place for me to be today is home, where it is dry and warm and I shall be playing with a couple of Sale a Bration stamps. 

It would be great if you could join me, try your hand at making a card, look at some of the items available during this last 6 days of sale a bration over a cuppa and biscuits.   Quite a few people have said they will be calling in throughout the day so please, do feel free to join us.  Drop me a line or give me a call on 01332 721877if you need my address and I shall give you directions.

Here is one of the cards we will be making in regal rose, the same but different to the pool party card that i posted earlier this week.

I have my eldest daughter coming to stay over Easter and I cant wait.  She has been though a bit of a tough time recently so I am looking forward to spoiling her.  We are trying to plan lots of things to do during her stay so, if you know of any events that are happening, please let me know.  So far we are going to spend a day making jam (she doesnt know about this yet), she is going to Blackpool with her little sister and perhaps Liverpool too.  Unfortunately she cant walk too far so there are going to be lots of coffee/hot chocolate stops.  She is looking forward to seeing all the shops that she normally uses on line, top shop, new look etc.
I have used 3 of my wonderful little bottles for a few flowers today, love my little bottles.

Best get a few chores done and nip out to buy that newspaper as I suspect a few gents will be wanting to read the paper while their ladies make a card.I do hope you can make it later, have a lovely day.

2 comments:

anndees said...

Thanks for a great day yesterday Tracey, had a really great time. Anne x

anndees said...
This comment has been removed by the author.