Thursday

Stampin Up Sale a Bration Stamping Saturday - try saying that after a glass of wine or two


I looked outside the window this morning and everywhere was white over, with ice so it must have been a very very cold night last night. But I braved it, went to work and came home to do a few more chores.  I am pleased to say that I have had lots of coversations with lots of people today, it has been lovely.

Here is a card that I made a couple of days ago after seeing something on the internet.



I just love the colours and the simpleness (is that a word).   Do you fancy making this little card this   Saturday, or how about a mans card?  You could have a look through the books, have a cuppa and a biscuit, catch up, place orders etc. etc? I am having an open house, a very informal, stampin up sale a bration stamping Saturday, free event.  It would be fantastic if you could call in, any time from 8.30a.m. for the early birds right up to 6pm for those that fancy an afternoon cuppa.  I have some of the sale a bration products to show you, some new things from the Spring Mini.  If you have thought about signing up to get the fantastic offer (£162.50 worth of goodies for £99) I can tell you more about that.  My number is 01332 721877, just give me a call if you need directions.

Please do bring a friend, mum, mother in law with you if you wish....the more the merrier.

No comments: