Sunday

Birthday Girls

Today is Kelly's and Nat's birthday, happy birthday to you both and I hope you have a wonderful wonderful day.

 


 


A quick wave to Paul *waving and blowing a kiss*, I hope you lot didnt peek.  So Paul has found my blog on his new phone and can read what I am up to.  He can also see all the cards I have been making in his absence.

So, who braved it and went out of the door yesterday in Derby.  I must admit, I didnt.  Oh no, it was far too cold and far too much snow for my liking but today, I need to go out.  I will take a walk to the shop this morning and this afternoon, I will dig the car out, clear the path to the road and put down some salt as tomorrow, its back to work.  I cant believe how much snow we have had, I wonder if I should build a little snow man later?  I cant open my back door as the door opens outwards, we have had that much snow and, it is still coming down.

So Sale a Bration has finished and its just another few days until Easter is here.  Does anyone do anything special over Easter?  If so let me know.

Thanks for having a read today and please, keep your fingers crossed that the weather improves by Wedensday as my daughter is due to arrive.  Have a lovely day, whatever you are up to


No comments: