Wednesday

Auntie

Good morning, a little more human today but still not the best.  I believe that as the day goes on, I will improve.

The workmen came yesterday and made a great start on the the paving and it is starting to look good, we did however make a few changes to it last night and I am not sure what the chappies will say when they eventually turn up and see what we have done.  Can you believe that a young man who was delivering a leaflet this morning, actually went and kicked the stones, spoiling the pattern?  I was just opening my curtains and I saw him grrrr.  They have still left a mess outside on the pavement and road and these are both damaged.

This is how we started the day today





Well I managed to get a few things from the Stampin' Up! clearance yesterday but not everything.  We shall have to see what turns up but a big thank you to Claire who helped me with this.  I wasn't able to do it on my own.  I think she is turning into my Tuesday PA.

It was Aunty Vals birthday last week and here is the card that I made for her.


That's it for today, thanks for having a read.  If you fancy a crafty chat and a cuppa (which you may be making yourself), why not pop by tomorrow afternoon?  I will be home and a little more human. Have a lovely day x



No comments: