Thursday

First of the month



Good morning on this first day of September.  I havent been in the UK for quite a while at this time of year so I am looking forward to seeing all the changes in the season.

Today I woke with a headache and the usual painful/swollen hands but no upset tum and feeling a little more human, which is good news.

I didnt do a lot yesterday and I dont think I will be doing much more today but that's okay.  We have marked out the front garden with stones and yellow paint ready for when the chappies turn up next week.  I did manage a bit of washing which needs to be ironed and I did venture into the craft room for a couple of hours...

Today SU have brought out a new Winter Mini Catalogue and, if you would like a copy, please pop in to collect one or let me know and I shall try and post one out.  Until you get your hands on an actual paper copy, here is a link for you to see what is new

CLICK HERE FOR NEW CATALOGUE

It is a smashing catalogue with lots of new and wonderful ideas.  If you would like to see some of the new products, ask a few questions or pop in for a cuppa and a crafty chat, please do let me know as the kettle is always on.

As well as the new catalogue, Stampin' Up! also have a few items on special offer
To see these items in more details, please click on the link below

SPECIAL OFFERS
I do hope that these links work.

Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely day.  Tracey x





No comments: