Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Good afternoon, quite warm outside so I will be out there in a bit, getting some fresh air.

One of the Christmas boxes I made recently.  Stampin' Up! had some boxes with a thick acetate cover.  All I have done is made a lid for my box, added a couple of Christmas stamps and some ribbon and there we go, no need to wrap.


I have been pottering in the green house and taken the last of the cucumbers off the plant, here is a photo of the the last two



Just as I was about to cut the last leaves off, I discovered yet another tiny cucumber.  I am not sure if it will do anything, I will let you know.

The tomatoes are about finished.  I have a bowl full ready to make into soup for when the girls arrive in a few weeks time. 
I keep joking to Paul that we need another freezer, just for all the meals I am freezing, oops.

I havent made it into the craft room yet, although I have tried a few times.  Maybe tomorrow when I feel a little more up to it.

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day.  Tracey x

No comments: