Wednesday

Cheers

Good morning. Another cooler day, autumn is on its way.

We had the chappies here ALL day yesterday and here is the progress



We hope to have it done by the weekend.

I am feeling a little better today, headache and upset tum still there but not so light headed and feeling like I have a hangover.  I do keep going extremely hot though and my face is very red oops.  Only a bit of a potter for me for the day.

Here is another card that I made recently, using up more papers.



Today is the last day of the Special Offers and the clearance rack still has some wonderful prices on goodies. If you would like anything, please do let me know.

I hope to be in my craft room tomorrow, having a little tidy up and play, if I can.  Kettle will be on all day if you fancy a cuppa and a crafty chat. 

That's it from me for today, have a wonderful Thursday.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

front garden looking very spruce. Great card hope you feel better soon - Lesley x