Monday

Monday's Bag

Good afternoon, a little later than normal but that's okay.  I went out for a bit of a stroll this morning, the fresh air makes me feel a lot more awake.

Medication day today so fingers crossed that things don't get too bad.

I have made a few bags for ladies in the pen club.  Each lady gets a selection of pens each month, for 6 months and I try to decorate the packaging each time a little differently.  This is the one for this month.


I am sure everyone likes them.

The gardeners came and left this morning.  They said as it was wet and going to rain all day, they couldnt put the sand down.....half an hour after they left it stopped raining, it is breezy and damp but no rain.  They didnt come back.

Wishing you a lovely Monday and thank you for having a read.  Tracey x

1 comment:

Lesley said...

lovely pen bag . . .Lesley x