Sunday

Sundays Soup

I am not quite sure what happened to my Friday post but it decided to appear today, very strange.

I have had a good weekend so far, little pain, little energy so Paul took me for a wander around the crematorium yesterday followed by Marketon Garden Centre.  The fresh air was lovely but boy was I tired last night. It was early to bed and late to rise today which was fine by me.  Paul left home around 2ish and has travelled to Plymouth for the next 10 days...it has been a long time since I was home alone.

Have you seen all the wonderful creations on line from the new Autumn catalogue, there are some stunning projects.  I am not sure if I am allowed to cut copy and paste as I dont want to upset anyone but just go to pintrest and see what there is, amazing.

I have had a bit of a play and made a few new baby cards.





Loved making them and will pop them in my box to use at a later date. 

The garden project starts tomorrow, which is good news.  I shall be home to keep an eye on them but not able to do much more than that.  If you do pop round during the week, can you use the gate next to the craft room please.  I shall keep it open and if I am not in the craft room, just know on the conservatory door, I wont be far away.

Now with me taking this new medication, it does mean that my immune system is going to get lower and lower.  I have been advised not to be with people that may have an illness such as chicken pox, shingles, coughs and colds as I wont be able to fight these things off.  I do hope that everyone understands that it is a bit of a trying time at the moment and whilst I would love to see everyone, if you are a bit poorly, could you leave your visit until you are well again please.

Greenhouse is doing well, strawberries are really coming on, again.  The cucumber has gone mad and we have another 9 mini cucumbers growing.  The plum tomatoes have not done so well but my tomatoes are still turning red.

As we have quite a lot of tomatoes, I have made soup.  Thank you Jean for your recipe, it is lovely.  I shall be making more as soon as I can and freezing it, ready for Winter.  Paul loved it.

I have updated the front page of my blog.  Off to spend an hour or two pottering in the craft room.  Thanks for having a read and have a lovely Sunday x

No comments: