Monday

A great start to the week

Good morning and another warm start to the week.  I must say, it does feel a little cooler this morning though.

What a weekend, Paul took me to Barcelano for a few nights as he wanted to go and see a King Crimson Concert.  He loved the concert and we both loved Barcelano.  As we were not there for too long we took the open top bus around the city and saw it that way and WOW.  The temperature was a lot hotter than here and all the locals were extremely friendly. I couldnt believe the amount of people that were everywhere, honestly I dont think I have ever seen such crowds.   I was very impressed by everything we saw but as you can imagine, I was shattered when we came back and even yesterday, I was still very tired.  I was in bed by 8.30pm last night and feel a lot better for it this morning.



 Our posh hotel photos, it really was spectacular and in the heart of the city.  A great choice

Yesterday lunchtime I went to a Cancer Care AfternoonSlimming World Style and as I couldnt bake I took along a raffle prize for a free crafty get together.  I do hope the winner is a crafter but if not, I hope they will enjoy a lovely evening of crafting with us.

This is the card I used to hold the voucher.

The afternoon was spent in the garden.  The weeding is never ending but we have had to cut back a few plants to give some sunlight to others so that they can grow.  We found this very strange red and black insect. 


And here are a couple of photos from the garden of plants that can now see sunlight



amazingly enough, my red hot poker has appeared this year.  It has been a few years since it has come up.

So now I start my Monday, slimming club and a couple of chores.  It will be a mid day nap after lunch to help my legs, which are starting to look a lot better and then an afternoon in the craft room.  I am expecting a parcel from Mr. Stampin' Up! today which is great as the order only went in last Tuesday.  A lovely way to start the week.  Thanks for having a read and I hope your weeks starts off great too. Tracey x

No comments: