Thursday

Playing with blending

Good morning and are we ready for it?  The temperature in the UK today could be the highest ever recorded so I am up quite early and will get a few chores done as soon as I can.

It is crafty get together tonight.  If you fancy an evening with like minded folk making a few cards, why not come and join us, there are a couple of places available.


Here is another card made at the class I went to where we played with blending.


The craft room is extremely cool so I shall be spending most of my day in there, I have two cool fans which help.

Dont foreget that there are only a few more days left to get your Bonus Cays coupon.  If you would like to find out more, please do let me know. 

Hoping you stay cool today and thank you for having a read.  Tracey x

No comments: