Wednesday

A piece of cake

Good morning and another great start to the day. It is still warm in a morning which I love but 20 degrees at 7am could mean a bit of a hot day.

I have had a bit of an ooppps moment.  I have booked an extra person at a craft get together this Thursday (tomorrow) to do a Foamirin Class.  We have a lovely lady showing us how to use foamirin.  Would you like to come to the Craft Room in Alvaston and have a play with this.  The cost for the evening is £12.  Please do get in touch if you would like to join us.  It really will be a lovely evening.

Here is a card that I have made with the Piece of Cake stamp set

I coloured it in using the blends but you can use any type of colouring medium.  We are using this set in the craft class this Friday and there is still a space available if you would like to come along.  The cost is £8 and includes refreshements, cakes and all your kits ready for you.  Let me know if you would like more information.

Sophia and Katerina (my twin daughters) went to Prague last week with some friends



And just look what the postman delivered yesterday,



Thank you, they really were a wonderful surprise.

Today I shall spend the day in the craft room in between a few chores.   Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.  Tracey x



Product List

No comments: