Saturday

Happy Post



Another early start to the day again.  I went to bed a little later last night in the hopes that I would sleep well but it didnt happen.  I really must get a bit of a nap later today to compensate.

Yesterday we caught up with lots of little tasks as well as getting all the holiday washing done.  That means that I have an ironing pile as tall as me but it will get ironed bit by bit over the next week.  I cant do it all at once, if at all on some days.

I received some Happy Post upon my return, isnt this card lovely.  Thank you Helen,



I have been in the craft room and things are all getting sorted in there.  It is a craft destash/sort this weekend ready for my Tuesday at Traceys where I shall have a catch up with everyone that comes along.  If you are free and fancy a cuppa, why not come along.  It would be lovely to see you.

Time for breakfast and to start my day.  Thank you for having a read.  Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Tracey x

No comments: