Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning.  I cant believe that it is already 24 degrees in my garden. So the curtains on the front of the house will stay closed until after lunch, this will help keep the house cooler.  I was told last night that Derby will be hotter than the med this week.  Yikes.

Yesterday I managed to cross off quite a lot off my to do list and I have another small list for today.  I can cope with daily lists otherwise I think I would end up doing nothing all day.   The motto "dont put it down but put it away" is back too.  I can do this. 

Paul took me to wilkos on Saturday to grab a few things but I was shocked at this.

We had to go to sainsbury anyway so I got it from Sainsbury
but for years I have always thought Wilko was cheaper.  I checked out another few things too and found Wilkos had outpriced themselves.  I shall certainly be doing a bit more homework on shopping for expensive household items in the future.

On Friday I went to a craft class with George and here is just one of the cards we made.  I did manage to keep up but I must admit, the cards were finished at home yesterday (and yes it was on the list).

I learnt how to do blending with oxide distress inks which were really smooth and creamy.  The background paper on this card was the scrap paper that I had underneath my card when blending.  Amanda was showing us how to re use what we think is scrap.  Not my usual style but it was lovely to play with new products.  We met some lovely ladies in the group too....all a bonus.

Today is our Wedding Anniversary, so much has changed in 8 years.  Paul being away on our special day doesnt change though but it will be the last time we arent together.

Off to start my day.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day too.

No comments: