Monday

Good morning Monday

Good morning and the sun is out already.  Mr. Weatherman says a lovely 19 degrees today, a lot better than the 36 we had last week.  I hope you had a good weekend.  I must admit ours was a bit of a catching up one. 

Pauls returns to work today but he only has 3 full weeks to go, after that he is on half weeks for 3 months and then.....retirement, yikes.

I have started the destach / declutter of the craft room.  I have also started this months thank you cards, started the new colour chart and started cleaning so lots to finish today.  I also hope to get some baking done ready for tomorrow.  If you are free tomorrow and fancy a bit of a catch up, please do come round.

If you need directions, just let me know.

Here is a card that was made for our granddaughter Amy who turned 14 last week.

Well I will go and grab my shower before starting my day.  I will be going to get weighed at Slimming Club, nipping to dads to cut his hair today as mum and dad will be going on holiday at the weekend.  How wonderful.  The change in my mum is amazing, she is doing so well after all she has been through, its lovely.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a smashing day.  Tracey x




No comments: