Wednesday

Free as a Bird

Good morning and it is already another warm start to the day.  I hear that we shall have some rain but that is good for the gardens and the grass.

Slimming Club on Monday was so lovely.  The group I go to is wonderful, everyone is friendly and chatty and the ladies are smashing.  I was a little concerned as I had consumed some alcohol whilst away but I must have been doing something good as I had just put on 1 lb.  That isnt bad for 3 weeks away.

Yesterday was a great day, it was so nice to see so many friends and to catch up.  Orders were placed, orders were collected, lots of drinks drunk and the cakes were very nice.  I shall do the same again on August 6th.

We have some craft classes coming up


If you would like to come along it would be lovely to see you.  Please get in touch if you have any questions and I shall be very happy to help. 

I have been updating some Stampin' Up! samples and here is the colour chart that I use.

This is in colours groups rather than alphabetical or SU family groups.  I find it easier for me to use this way and if someone wants a green card, they can see at an instant which green would be best for them.

Here are this months Thank You cards using the Free as a Bird stamp set along with notelets, some watercolour pencils and a good pair of sharp scissors.  Silly me didnt put some cards into bags yesterday so I shall be posting these out later.
 
Thank you for having a read today and I do hope you have a great Wednesday. Tracey x


No comments: