Monday

Bird Ballard

Good morning and the forecast is for a good day today.  I know it is cloudy at the moment but we expect to get up to 27 degrees throughout the day so I have all the windows and doors open (more dust).

I still havent caught up since my trip to Cyprus and Barcelona but I do hope to be a bit more organised this time next week.  I have a whole week of being on my own and I would like to finish off 1001 jobs so I have my list up and running.  My first job was to go and get weighed and I am so pleased that I have maintained.  So this week it is diet, diet and diet.  I will get rid of a few pounds ready for next week.

I made a Bird Ballard Sampler, (get me), using Stampin' Up! papers and stamps.

Having never made one of these before I thought it was a great way to showcase the papers in this suite as well as the main stamps.  I really enjoyed doing this and will do another one (with help of course) for our card making get togethers in August.  The photograph isnt too good but I have never been good with a camera.

There is a card making class in The Craft Room this Thursday evening and there are a couple of places available.

Please do get in touch with me if you would like to come along.  My details are just on the right.

As it is Monday I am making room and having a de clutter...yes it is on my list of things to do today.  Thanks for having a read and I do hope you have a lovely day.  Tracey x

No comments: