Thursday

Fine Feathers

Well that is the day at work done.  I even went to the hairdressers, hows that for a change, who knows what I will be up to next.

Well, what about my roses.  I purchased some white roses on Friday, Sunday they were dead.
 
So yesterday I took them back to the shop and got some red ones instead.
 

I got up this morning to this, dead again?? any ideas?


Here is another one of the cards that we made on Saturday, using the Fine Feathers stamp set.

This is a lovely mans card, for either a birthday, anniversary or get well.  If you fancy making something like this, please get in touch and we can arrange a crafty get together.

I didnt do anything with my GONE today.  I have sorted out two more charity bags and they will go tomorrow.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely evening.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

yes it was a great afternoon Saturday and there - fine Feathers is a great stamp set - have a great weekend in Harrowgate - Lesley x