Saturday

One in a Million

Saturday and the weather forecast is for snow, again.  Oh its only flurries of winter showers, is the way it was described, which sounds lovely but never the less, snow.  So today I shall stay home.

Blood pressure was low this morning, how fantastic is that. I have had a lovely day so far and I shall be putting up my feet tonight.

I thought I would remind you about the fantastic offer that Stampin' Up! have if you sign up and join the team.  For £99 you get £162.50 worth of SU products plus some "office" kit too.  It really is a bargain not to be missed and, if you only buy this once you are getting £63.50 worth of goodies FREE. Give me a call on 01332 721877 and I will explain in more detail.  It would be great to have you as part of the team.

I have a few evenings and a couple of afternoons free in March and am taking bookings for Stampin' Up! parties.  You just invite your friends, tell me how many people you expect and I shall come armed with everything you need for an evening of crafting.  At the end of the evening, over tea or coffee, you and your friends can place orders for any of the Stampin' Up! items that you would like.  During Sale a Bration, (which finishes on 22 March), hostesses and their guests get even more products for free.  Go on, give me a call,  who doesnt enjoy a few hours of crafting?

Here is a card that I made with lots of friends.  It is using the clockworks stamp set from Stampin' Up!, Fan Fair papers (which are fantastic) along with Riding Hood Red.



I used every stamp in the set, its lovely.  The words are from One in a Million and the insert says "that makes you one in a million".  Perfect.  The ribbon may be an older SU one but hay, I have to use it up somewhere. 

I hope you had a good day and thanks for taking the time to have a read today.




2 comments:

Buffy said...

Glad to hear your blood pressure is down.
Lovely card, that stamp set is gorgeous.
Hugs Buf x

Tracey said...

Glad you like card Buffy. Why dont you come over one afternoon and we can do a bit of crafting? Tracey x