Friday

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, White Rabbit

That is January done and dusted, now to move on to February.

My "IN" word for January was ONCE.  I picked up something once and put it straight away so that I didnt have to hunt around for it, or I put it straight in the bin etc. I am sure you know what I mean. This really helped with my PILES that I had everywhere (all gone now) but I have been thinking about a new word for February.  So no piles in January and if I wanted anything, it was in its home and I could get it, I surprised not only Paul but myself as well with this.  February's word is going to be GONE.  I am going to recycle, sell or give away everything that I dont use, isnt that brave?  At least it will free up some space, perhaps help other people out if the item I dont need they do need, the charity shops will benefit and maybe, just maybe, I could treat myself to something new with any pounds I get.  I will keep you posted.

Today is the day that we have the new Spring/Summer mini catalogue.  I have put a link to this on the right hand side but here is another one, just so that you dont miss it, hope it works, I always worry that they never work

HERE

I shall be placing an order tomorrow.  If there is anything that you need (I do use that word need), just get in touch.  If you would like an item or many items delivering straight to your door, the p+p is £4.95 which is great value for money and it means you get your goodies even quicker.

I dont really know where to start with the mini except to say that all the colours are wonderful, lots of new and fresh ideas and I cant wait to 'party' with it all.

Tonight I am going to Derby Dabblers, our social get together for crafters.  It is lovely spending the evening with everyone and I am so looking forward to catching up. If you would like to come along give me a call on 01332 721877 and I will give you a bit more information.

Tomorrow its Stamping Saturday, we have an event where you can make 5 cards along with 5 inserts, the bags are packed, the instructions are printed out and all I have to do now is bake.  How come I got so organised (because I can find everything??).  There is one place available if you are free?  Starting at 2p.m., in Derby for a few hours. Just give me a ring 01332 721877 and I will tell you all about it.

I was unsure which card to share with you as I have a few but in the end I opted for the thank you for this months orders, being the first of the month.  I have used a Sale a Bration set, which you can still get for free, Blooming Marvelous.


I saw this on Stamping Pretty blog and just had to case it.  Here is a little more detail on the flower, I have put the wonderful Dazzling Details on it, I hope you can see the sparkle.



There is still lots of time to join me in my Stampin Up Adventure as a hobby demonstrator, a full blown demonstrator or any other way you want to work it, (2 or 3 of you together).  If you fancy a coffee and a chat and finding out all about joining Stampin Up, let me know.

Thanks for having a read today and I do hope you have that "FRIDAY" feeling.

No comments: