Wednesday

This is a post it note - please scroll down for the latest news

Stamperettes Series 10-Starts on 28 February

Stamperettes is my own "club 10".  There are 10 ladies who commit to spending £15 a month for 10 months on Stampin' Up! products from either the Annual Catalogue or any mini catalogues that are current at the time.  During this 10 months, each lady will be a virtual hostess, having hostess gifts without the preperation of a party, no baking, no mess to clean up afterwards.  Each person will get a FREE Annual Catalogue and FREE mini catalogues, publications during the 10 months.  If this is something you fancy joining (this is the 10th one I am doing so we know it works), give me a call on 01332 721877 or send me an email tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com and I can tell you all about it.

THIS IS NOW FULL

No comments: