Wednesday

Less is more Week 106

We have snow and a lot of it.  I still dont like the white stuff and I have just heard that it will all be gone overnight, phew, I hope that they are right.

 I decided to play along with Less is More this week.  I keep looking and looking and love all the cards that I see so today, I made the effort.  The theme is  
 One Layer Card
And to include some reference to
MUSIC
 Here is my little Penny Black stamp of a frog with a guitar
 

Of course, I couldnt stop at one so I made a batch

 

I am spending the rest of the afternoon in the craft room, finishing off Valentine's card for tomorrow and having another little tidy up.

Yesterday was a lovely day, catching up with friends.  I made lots of cakes, blueberry muffins, Cherry Muffins and a coconut cake. I forgot to photo my blueberry muffins.  They looked lovely, I didnt eat one as I dont like them but Paul has taken them into work.  I bet they will all go.  I will photograph the others later. 

Crafty week is starting to fill up.  If you fancy coming along please get in touch soon.

Thanks for having a read and I hope that the snow doesnt cause you any problems.

4 comments:

fatmonica said...

I love this frog-he's fabulous!

Chrissie said...

What a cute set of froggies!
Great cards!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Linda said...

Love this card Tracey. The frog with his guitar is fab, and perfect for this challenge. xx

Lesley said...

super froggy card best of luck with the challenge Lesley x