Sunday

Happy Birthday Anne

Sunday and I am looking forward to yet another lovely day.  I didnt manage to get all my crafting stuff moved from downstairs yesterday as I had quite a few visitors in the afternoon so that will be todays job, gentle walking up and down the stairs until it is all gone, then to put it all away in the craft room later this evening.  I cant believe how a tidy craft room makes me want to craft so much.  Also,

Today is Anne's birthday.  This time I did remember to take a photograph of Anne's card, I hope you have a wonderful day.  Anne is another crafting friend and on the Derby Dabblers Birthday list.  Some of the Derby Dabblers craft club members have signed up to send each other cards on our birthday, which is lovely.


GONE (my February word), worked well yesterday.  My box of Freebies is just about empty and I will fill it again over the next few weeks.    A lot of goodies that I will no longer use have gone to good homes and I didnt have any rubbish at all. I only have a few items left for selling now too so my little cupboard under the stairs can have a good old sort out at the end of April.  I say the end of April as Paul wants to decorate it (put lining paper up, then wall paper and give it a good coat of white paint to spruce it all up).

I hope that you all manage to stay warm and have a lovely day.  Thanks for having a read.










1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hi Tracey, sorry I've missed so many of your posts. I love this card and very cute image :o)
Jackie xx