Thursday

A little lost



Feeling a little lost at the moment, which I guess is to be expected. Looking out with a cuppa in my hand is where I have found myself quite often the last couple of days as my heart is just not in whatever I have to do.  I am sure that this feeling will change and in the meantime, I will just keep pottering.

With a big smile on my face I would like to thank the 18 friends for telling me that Aldi had THE IRON.  Well my mum went and got me one for me last Sunday and  I have been ironing.  It is lovely and good and quick and saves time and....and...and.





News from Stampin' Up!  25 discounted stamp sets....oh yes, 25% off these items. If you want to have a look at them, all the details can be found by clicking "order now" / products /  25% off 25 stamps.  If you want to have a very quick look at them, here they are:

























Just click HERE and it will take you to more details of this offer, show you the discounted prices and, lots more. I am placing an order at 1pm this afternoon so, if you would like anything, get it while you can. THIS OFFER IS ONLY VALID UNTIL MONDAY so get your skates on.

I didnt manage a  Tuesdays at Traceys this week due to our loss but there will be a get together  next week and I will give you a bit more information about that, at the weekend.

I shall be catching up with emails, blogs and all other computer news today, with a cuppa or two.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.

No comments: