Friday

Lovely as a Tree tag



It arrived, Friday that is and phew, it has been a long week.  I really dont know how one week can feel shorter than other weeks but they do, honestly, unless it is an age thing but hay, we wont go there, cause its Friday.  The SU orders have also arrived, wow, there are some pretty wonderful stamp sets in the boxes.

Have you got something nice planned for the weekend or just taking it as it comes.  I have a 50th birthday to go to on Saturday night and not a thing to wear so I will be going through the wardrobe today and if I cant find anything, it will be into town first thing in the morning.  Friday is also the day that I do the weekly shop and now that I am back on the diet (I am going to lose a stone for Christmas), the shop will be a difficult one.

I went back to fat club earlier this week and I have put 3 and half pound on from my holiday THREE AND A HALF POUNDS OMG, that is bad so this week I would like to loose 2 pound....I can try.

Then of course there is the offer from Stampin' Up!
Can you believe this?  Ohhh come on, sign up on the 7th, join my team and lets get crafty .Stampin' Up! have announced a special £25 Starter Kit  which will only be available from 7th - 21st October.  This is the special we have ALL been waiting for and your budget-friendly opportunity to "test drive" all Stampin' Up! has to offer (discounts, resources, fun, even a little extra income if you want) right up to April next year.  You can purchase the kit through me and it would be great to welcome you to the team.

Have you noticed that I have started to put 2013 Christmas cards on my blog, if you click on one of the tabs at the top of the blog, you can see my cards so far.  Speaking of which.....here is the tag we made to match the lovely as the tree stamp set yesterday, did you see that ribbon, again?  It really is sparkly and at £4.50 its great value for money.

Unfortunately there are not enough of us to meet up for Derby Dabblers tonight but, if you fancy a cuppa and a chat, even a bit of card making, as there are so few of us, I shall open up the dining room table and we can have a get together at home.  If you would like to collect your Stampin' Up! goodies, again, please feel free to drop in.

Right, I best get myself ready for work, thank you for having a read and, do get in touch if you would like some more information about giving Stampin' Up! a go.

No comments: