Monday

Its wet outside



Monday mornings weather but hay, I am home today and its warm, cosy and dry.

Well what I have been up to for the past few days?  I can tell you, I was away at SS in Peterborough for a girlie weekend and ohhhh it was lovely.  There were 8 of us and we crafted all night Friday, all day Saturday and most of Sunday.  That doesnt include all the crafty shopping on Friday (Saturday and Sunday too), naughty but nice.  Today I have the pleasure in putting it all away YEAH.  I guess that the washing, ironing and chores have to get done somewhere within the day as well, oh well, I cant have it all.

So, when we got to SS on Friday night it was straight to work and we made 4 wonderful little cards.  Here is the first one


And of course our tutor, the amazing (skinny) Louise (she has lost over 5 stone since we last saw her and I can say that when we walked in, I knew the face but I didn't know who she was), well she had made us this little box to put our cards in.

 

Thank you Louise, you are a star.  I will show you the rest of the cards we made with Louise over the next few days so please, do keep popping back to have a look.

Stampin' Up! shop is still open, 24 hours a day, 7 days (and nights of course) a week.  Just click on the little "shop now" banner and place your order.  I know that a few of you are which is wonderful but, if you would like me to place an order for you, there is one going in at 6pm tonight.  Just get in touch and let me know what you want.

Well, the only thing good for today if you are outside is floating paper boats
 

Have a great day and stay as dry as you can


No comments: