Tuesday

White rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit...October already



Good morning Tuesday and white rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit, that is my bit of luck for the month

Christiana had a wonderful day yesterday, very busy, lots of friends and she met some friends for a bite to eat and they surprised her.

I too was very busy, work, coffee and a chill in the afternoon and then out for a few hours.  Tea was very late, nearly 9pm which is very unusual for us but sometimes, it has to happen.

Today I have an appointment with a steam room.  Mum has let me borrow her steam machine (iron) so I am going to give it a whirl and see if I can get through some of Pauls shirts, there are tons of them.  After that it is back in the craft room as I am working on my Christmas bits and pieces, exciting.

Here is another card that we made last Saturday, using the Warmth and Wonder Stamp Set along with Pool Party colours. 

Would you like this set?  it is just £10 as a hostess set and you could get this by having a few friends round for a crafting afternoon or evening. I will bring everything with me to make a couple of cards, lots of samples, lots of patience for new crafters and you could end up with this stamp set along with a few other Stampin' Up! products.

Or, you and your friends could place an order, online by clicking the 'shop now' banner down the right hand side, get the total to £150 and you can get 2 of these stamp sets as well as have some change left over for an ink pad.  If you need more information, please give me a call on 01332 721877 and I can give you a bit more information.

Its Derby Dabblers this Friday YEAH.  I havent had chance to send out emails yet but, if you would like to get together with other like minded crafters on Friday evening from 6.30 - 9.30 in the Derby evening, we meet at St. Martins Church in Allenton.  It would be great to see you there

Thanks for reading my blog today, have a wonderful day, until next time.....

No comments: