Saturday

Northern Flurry



Good morning on this dark, cold and damp Saturday morning.  Well it would be dark because it is before 5am, cold because my heating doesnt come on till 6 and damp because we have had quite a bit of rain.  I guess in another hour or two it will be totally different.

Well yesterday went without a hitch, work, home, food shopping, a few hours out the house with Paul and then a couple of friends for coffee last night and puff - day gone.  Amazing.

Today should be a little different, I am off into town to find a party top, that should be interesting and then its washing and ironing before our night out on the town.  I am sure we will have a lovely evening and I am looking forward to seeing lots of friends I havent seen in a while.

Did you know that there is ANOTHER Best of Stamp set, here is the latest one

You may have to click on the image to make it bigger.
 
All the 'Best Of' stamp sets are very good value for money.  If this is something you would like you can get your hands on it either by ordering on line or get in touch with me and I will order it for you.

I do hope to get a bit of crafting done in between everything else as well today.

Here is another Christmas Card, this is one we havent made yet but, if anyone would like to make this, I am happy to show you how to do it.


 a bit of a close up to see the spark, but there isnt too much sparkle showing.  I can assure you it glistens in the flesh.

I used the Northern Flurry embossing folder on Whisper White Card, layered that on to the brushed silver card which layered onto the card base.  Decorative Label Punch for the Sentiment and then I glittered and glittered.



 
Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day.





No comments: