Sunday

Happy Sunday

Good morning Sunday. Brrr it is a little cold out there, just 9 degrees so I wont go out, just yet.

Yesterday went just as I expected, did my few chores, went into town and got a top for the party (not a party top) and then after a trip out with Paul, I spent 3 hours ironing with mums iron.  I must say, it is impressive and I am very tempted to go out and get one but, she got it from Aldi and they dont have them in at the moment.  The irons on sale in Argot are over £100 so I think I will wait a little longer.  If you ever see a steam generated iron for sale at Aldi, please let me know.

The party we went to last night was lovely.  I saw lots of people I hadnt seen for so long and to sit there, chat and just relax was something that I havent done for ages so, it was good.  We were a couple of party poopers though cause at half 10 we had to leave, sooo tired lol. 

Today I am going to spend the morning in my pjs's do a few bits and bobs.  Paul is cooking lunch and then we shall go out for a couple of hours.  This evening I hope to catch up with the X-Factor, it will be a double session, last nights and tonights, then dowton and then bed, goodness, doesnt it sound a boring day.

Another Christmas Card for you

These were made with Gumball Green, Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler.  The bakers twine is just a double length of twine made into a bow and stuck on with Stampin' Up! glue dots, which are brilliant.  I drew a circle on whisper white card and then went round it a few times with a couple of stamps. 




I used the small holly leaves from the Happy Hour stamp set and the very small furny stamp from Lovely as a tree stamp set.I know that some of the ladies in the class were too happy with their wreaths and I dont think that some of them would try this card again yet others, loved doing it.  That is what makes the world of crafting so wonderful, we are all different and do things in our own ways.
The little red berries were coloured in with cherry cobbler ink but then, we all added some Stampin' Up! Dazzling Details and when that is dry, it really does shine.

Right, off to start a few chores, thanks for having a read and I wish you a happy Sunday 



No comments: