Monday

Busy, busy, busy


Monday again and at the moment I feel as though I am on one of these.  Each day is going by in such a flash.

It has been such a busy, packed week and I am loving it.   I have been making some lovely cards, going to party after party but  today I must stay home and do a little cleaning, hovering and polishing as well as ironing.  All ready for another hectic week.

Here are two more wonderful cards that I received over the weekend.  



Thank you so much, the are lovely. I am just sorry I wasnt in to see you when you called.

We went to see the bungalow yesterday and its getting more and more exciting.  Box city is growing and growing and we have a plan for when we move in, all we need is a date.

Sophia nipped over to Athens for a few days and she went on her first ferry ride to a little island,  When they got there (4 of them) they hired mopeds at 20 euros for a couple of days.  As the island was so lovely, they all decided to stay the night at 6.50 euros each in a hotel, amazing.  I told her I wasnt happy that she was on a moped and did she wear a helmet. She said yes mum, I did but the others all laughed at me but I know you want me to stay safe.... bless her




Next SU order going in on Wednesday, once we see what the offers are tomorrow.  Dont forget, Weekly Deals and free stamps with every £60 order.  Still free P+P if delivered to me with all the weekly deals.

Thank you for having a read and have a great day.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, you are absolutely right, 'tis too hot for me, I like it at about 18/19C, but I do love to see the sun even if I have to keep out of it!
Lovely cards, I hope you get you moving date soon :o)
Jackie xx