Wednesday

Weekly deals

Midweek musing and its wonderful outside (not all of us like the heat though, so thinking of those that prefer it a little cooler).  I have all the doors and windows open and there is no breeze at all, I had best make the most of the heat as we may not be going to Cyprus this year.

So why didnt I put the weekly deals on the blog yesterday?  Because yesterday was Tuesday and not Wednesday.....its an age thing.  So, weekly deals this week are here.

Ohhh those envelopes will come in handy, as will the buttons and brads but wow, ribbon, tut tut me.  If there is anything that you would like, I shall be placing an order on Sunday, lots of time to have a browse through the catalogues and mini. 

As promised, here is the card that I made for dads 70th Birthday
I still have some supplies out to craft and I am using things I havent used for a while, which is good.  I have my grand daughters card to make this evening.  So proud of her as she got selected to go for an interview at Rolls Royce today for a school scheme.  If she is successful she will go to school for 4 days and Rolls Royce for one day.

Even more boxes today in box city but I have to leave all those behind and get on with a steamy session of ironing.  No boxes in the bedroom fortunately.  Thanks for having a read and, if you would like to place an order for crafting products, please get in touch.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, a beautiful card. Still no moving date yet? :o)
Jackie xx