Wednesday

Midweek Musing



Midweek musing and the first day back at work after a long weekend off.  I will be glad when this weekend comes round, I can have a rest.  It does seem to be never ending packing but I am so excited about being able to open all the boxes the other end.  The decorating of each room, planting the flower cuttings we have taken, generally, just moving on for a new start.

As from today, and only for the next four weeks, you can join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator.  There are two offers at the moment.

For the price of £50 -You get to choose £55 worth of products as well as getting business materials for free.  If you already have lots of Stampin' Up! goodies, this is great.

For the price of £99 - You get to choose £130 worth of products as well as the business materials for free.

Give me a call on 01332 721877 and I will happily tell you more about it or we can arrange to have a coffee and a chat. 

I hope you have a lovely day, thanks for having a read





No comments: