Saturday

Saturday Showers

Box city has been made a little bigger after last night but the good news is that the outbuildings are just about packed and ready to go.  That means that over the next few days, we can finish off the inside of the house and whoop whoop, just waiting for that date.  Our solicitor has gone on holiday for two weeks but surely, that doesnt mean that everything has to stop until she comes back, does it?

Thursday I spent a lovely few  hours catching up with friends.  It isnt too often I go out for lunch but I do enjoy it when it happens. Then a little retail therapy, good for the soul.  I will be doing it again later this week, naughty me.

Last weekend was my sisters 50th and I had a lovely decoupage kit that I wanted to play around with so, play around with it I did. 

Page 1
 
 When you lifted the bottles and potions up, this was page 2, with sisters name on it


These two show it a bit better


I got complimenting papers and put these inside the card, with a lovely verse, which sis loved
 And then I made a box to put it all in. 
She loved the card, plus all the little presents that I had been gathering for her for nearly a year well, you do have to be spoilt on your 50th. 

Did you know that on  28 May you can become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. For four weeks only, new recruits can join Stampin’ Up! at one of two great prices. SU will continue to offer the traditional starter kit priced at 129 €/£99 (175 €/£130 product value), but for four weeks only SU will also be offering a reduced priced starter kit at the low price of 65 €/£50 (70 €/£55 product value.) I will let you have more details as soon as I get them but wow, this could be just what you have been waiting for.  Please do get in touch if this is something you would be interested in.

The weather forecast isnt too good for the weekend but we shall be making the most of it.  Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day.




No comments: