Monday

Birthdays are good for you

Good morning on this bright and breezy Monday.  Another start to another week and fingers crossed that today is good day.

Emails have gone off to all parties concerned, about the bungalow and fingers crossed we get to hear some more news later today.

In the meantime, how about a crafty class?  I am in the process of getting a date, for a Friday night,  possibly 28th June, to have a one off crafty get together.  One stamp set, 2 cards, 2 tags and a little bit of something different.  More details to follow as soon as I get confirmation of the room.

Here is a card that I made last weekend when I went to Doncaster and had a surprise crafty class.


I love the sentiment, which is so apt for lots of the cards I am making at the moment, with limited supplies.

Its Christmas card and chatter night this Friday night.  If you fancy making a few Christmas cards you are most welcome to come along and join us, just bring your Christmassy bits to do.  The cost is £1.50 and it is held at St. Edmunds Church, Sinfin Avenue, Shelton Lock.  We are there from 6.30 for 3 hours.   It would be great to see you.

Have a lovely day and I hope that you manage to stay dry if you are off out.

No comments: