Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Midweek and another warm day.  I do hope this weather lasts a little longer.

News - well, on the house front it has been frantic.  Calls here, there and everywhere.  Right hand and left hand not knowing what they are doing but hopefully, I shall have some good news to share with you tomorrow. 

I dont know if you recall but I mentioned some time ago that I had taken our eldest grand daughter to Rolls Royce for an interview.  She is only 14 and Rolls Royce take on young apprentices each year.  Well the good news is, she got in WOW.  As from September she will go to school 4 days a week and go to Rolls Royce 1 day, how lucky is she?  I do hope she will like it.

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals are these.



You may have to click on the image to see the deal in a bit more detail.  I shall be placing an order on Friday so if you would like any of these deals or anything else, do get in touch.

Here are a couple of Christmas cards that I made recently.  I dont know if you can see all the shimmer, sparkle and shine?



I am pleased to say that I the scales at fat club were kind to me this week.  I have maintained for the last 8 weeks which is such a disappointment but this week, I lost weight although I dont really think I did anything different from previous weeks, our bodies certainly are strange.

Thanks for having a ready today,  I do hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are up to.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Congratulations to your granddaughter Tracey. I didn't know that youngsters could do school 4 days a week and apprenticeships 1 day!
Lovely cards :o)
Jackie xx