Sunday

Fathers Day


Sunday morning and I am up far too early.  Maybe I will have a nap later in the afternoon?

We had a lovely day with Mum yesterday for her birthday, I dont have too many photos but a couple to make a little scrap book page with and one that I hope to put in a frame for her, to remind her of the day.

It's fathers day today and here is the card that I made dad


Yes, another one from a kit that I modified but I loved making it and that is what making cards is all about

Today will be a little quieter, being Sunday but just as busy.  Rumour has it and it is only rumour.....we may be signing the contracts on Tuesday for our house move?? Fingers crossed.

I hope that all is well with you and thank you for having a read today.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey. Oh my, you have been busy since I last popped in, lovely cards.
Yes, it is too warm for me, but there's nothing I can do but make the best of it! :o)
Jackie xx