Thursday

Happy Birthday Gail

Good morning and want a strange sky we have today?  It looks like very thick clouds or is it snow waiting to fall, I hope not.

It is sister in laws birthday today and here is the card that I made.


She loved it as she has already called to tell me.

Some disappointing news today, the hospital have cancelled my appointment for this afternoon.  Not enough staff to run the training, I guess with all the illness around it is not surprising.  Never mind, another week and I shall start so no coughs or colds for me this week.

Paul is due to travel tonight so I will get the heating turned up, the snuggle blanket ready and some soaps on the TV for this evening.

It is the Christmas Card and Chatter night tomorrow, I am really looking forward to that.

Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful day x



UPDATE - I am not sure why but my post from yesterday only appeared today?  I shall have to investigate.

No comments: